PROSERV is hiring for a client
“ AR Accountant “
Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Follow up on customer balances and prove all their transactions including bills, payments, and settlement
- Assist in preparing monthly reports for clients.
- Record all payments daily on the supplier accounts program.
- Preparing a monthly report on sales invoices and collecting time.
- Entering all the supplier data on the system.
- Assistance in preparing accounts for suppliers.
- Follow up on the collection of bills and ensure that they are collected on due dates.
- Receiving customers’ supply orders and making sure that they are added to the customer’s stores.
- Ensure that the statements of customers’ accounts are matched.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce preferred (Grade: very good)
- 1 year of experience in general accounting.
- Fluent English speakers and very good Microsoft users.
Salary & Benefits: –
- Salary “4500 LE + 500 KPI’s”.
- Social & Medical insurance.
- Food allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Mobile allowance.
- Overtime allowance.
Working Hours & Holidays: 9 hrs & 2 days off.
Location: Emad-Eldin st-Down Town- Cairo
To Apply, kindly send your CV email@example.com Mentioning the “job title” in the subject or send it through WhatsApp at 01111754308.