Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department, including social media and website.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Plan and manage the social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign performance.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and SEM to manage the digital marketing team.
- Coordinating with digital marketing and sales team to improve marketing results.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relative field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: 15K Gross.
- 8 Working hours.
- 1 Day off.