PROSERV is hiring for a client
Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Follow up on the receipts and payments of customers and suppliers and prepare their account statements.
- Follow up on the company’s bank accounts and make a weekly report for it.
- Reviewing accounting books and documents such as bills, bills of exchange, delivery, and stores.
- Prepare periodic financial statements.
- Ensures that financial reports (balance sheet – profit or loss – cash flow – equity) on time comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Coordinates ETA invoices.
- Prepare the daily accounting transactions/operations.
- Prepare entry journal and monthly & yearly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce preferred (Grade: very good)
- 1 year of experience in general accounting.
- Good English speakers and Excellent Microsoft users.
Salary & Benefits: –
- Salary “4500 LE”.
- Social & Medical insurance.
- Meal allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Mobile allowance.
Working Hours & Holidays: 9 hrs & 2 days off.
Location: Emad-Eldin st-Down Town- Cairo To Apply, kindly send your CV email@example.com Mentioning the “job title” in the subject or send it through WhatsApp at 01111754308.