•Handle the recruitment and hiring process, including submitting job postings online, screening and interview.
•Run monthly payroll process.
•Maintain social insurance and labor law requirements.
•Develop, implement, and improve office policies and procedures.
•Provide timekeeping information by collecting time and attendance records.
•Establish & Maintain a variety of filling Recordkeeping, database, and tracking systems that Preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
•Receive &review and process office utilities and service bills on monthly basis on time.
•Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Plan schedule, and organize office meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant area
• Working on ERP systems & hr. software is a MUST
• Preferably a resident of Giza or Sheikh Zayed
• 2-4 years of Human Resource experience (General HR).
• Dynamic, and System oriented.
• Fluency in MS Office and ERP & Hr. Software System
• Very good in the English Language written and spoken.
• Salary from 4000: 6000 Net.
• Social insurance from day 1.
• Working hours from fixed 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. • 2 Days off.