PROSERV is hiring for a client.
“Maintenance Engineer ” FMCG industry
-Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Maintenance service for machines in luncheon factories In Egypt.
- Reporting Daily to Operations manager.
- Read and understand electronic drawings written on machines.
- Support the technician team in all technical services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of electronic or mechanical Engineering.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must as he will take training from foreign trainers.
- Experience from 1 up to 6 years of in FMCG especially in luncheon factories.
- Able to read and understand simple electrical drawings is a Must.
-Salary & Benefits:
- Salary from 12,000 up to 20,000, (Bonus allowance).
- Training at suppliers’ office (England, Germany, Cyprus).
- Mobile allowance.
- Transportations allowance.
- Medical insurance.
Working hours & Days: 8 Hrs – 5 days
Location: El Obour.
To Apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Mentioning the “job title” in the subject, or send it via WhatsApp on 01111754308.