- Define and implement data governance policies and procedures using Informatica EDC and Axon.
- Work with business stakeholders and IT teams to ensure that data is properly managed, secured, and governed.
- Define and manage data lineage and impact analysis using EDC and Axon.
- Develop and maintain data quality rules and monitor compliance using EDC and Axon.
- Manage metadata and data dictionaries using EDC.
- Collaborate with other data governance specialists to develop and maintain data governance frameworks and best practices.
- Provide training and support to business stakeholders and IT teams on EDC and Axon.
- Participate in data governance council meetings and other governance-related activities.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging data governance technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data governance with Informatica EDC and Axon.
- Strong understanding of data governance principles, processes, and best practices.
- Experience in implementing data governance policies and procedures using Informatica EDC and Axon.
- Knowledge of data lineage, impact analysis, and data quality rules using EDC and Axon.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.