- Identifying potential aftermarket customers by utilizing capital equipment sales data from direct and indirect sales and historical sales data from the last 10 years.
- Cleaning up the installed base by removing obsolete or scrapped machines and adding newly sold machines per customer.
- Updating PGA with the help of the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager (RSMM).
- Reaching potential customers, adding/revising their contact information and equipment data.
- Reaching potential customers and based on their needs, generating leads for the RSMM or dealers.
- Creating quotations and sharing with customers.
- Following up on shared quotations and closing the deal with the customer.
- Following up with the RSMM and/or dealers on the result of leads received.
- Using the CRM system to execute all the above.
- Working closely with RSMMs.
- Working as a team player to ensure that required results and outcomes are met.
- University degree in a related field (preferably Engineering or Business administration).
- Experience from 1-3 years
- Willingness to grow in Sales.
- Business / commercial basics.
- Computer knowledge – MS Office O365 (Word / Excel / PPT / Power App).
- Good command of English and Arabic is required, both oral and written.
- Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Engineering and Sales background.
- Technical Knowledge of machinery and aftermarket needs.