- Managing the full sales department.
• Define responsibilities and sales targets and review sales staff performance, mentoring, counseling and assisting them in achieving their sales targets.
• Conduct research and identify potential customers, new customers, and new market opportunities.
• Track and evaluate the management of competitors’ products/pricing/marketing and promotional activities.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and supervise new product launches & ensure that the sales department is prepared to carry out the tasks appropriately.
• General management of the branch to ensure that the branch showrooms, vehicles, buildings, and warehouses are properly maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree
• At least 5 years of experience in showrooms is a must
• Ability to use CRM software & good knowledge of using Microsoft Office
• Leadership skills are a must.